18.8.07

Small Wonders

I'm in a bit of a financial crisis at the moment, even more so than usual, but of course that hasn't stopped me from thrifting. I braved resentful stares from old women today and ventured into Collector's Corner.


Blatantly fake Chanel bling. I have serious doubts that I will ever have the balls to wear this in public.


I have a lot of trouble with jewelry. Most of the time it just feels so showy and unnecessary, and I only really enjoy pieces that have some sort of sentimental value. But I can't say no to big ridiculous pendants. I tried on a chain that carried a two inch wide gold scallop shell today. I wanted to laugh out loud with joy but I was afraid the old ladies would eat me.

4 comments:

Blaize said...

I went to the Collector's Corner yesterday. I'm always just super-extra-friendly to the ladies, and then they think I'm GREAT. I got a teapot, and a necklace for becktress, and some beads for my mom.

Anonymous said...

Love your design. Fab.

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Hey blaize! Yeah, I tried to be sooo polite and quiet (I was the ONLY person in there besides them, ugh) and gentle and tip toed around and they still gave me such glares. Oh well!

Blaize said...

Well, many people claim that I just don't NOTICE that people are glaring at me. Because I think I am invisible. Or I'm too goofy to care. It's a mystery....