20.9.07

Rewind

Long overdue photos from an afternoon spent stalking the tents at Bryant Park.


I wish I had a better photo of the woman in black and white, she was mind boggling, really.




Hot shoes.



I don't know who this was, but people seemed very interested in photographing her, she seemed very interested in posing for them, and she had the most ragingly gorgeous dress on.



I think this redheaded lass in the middle may have been the spaceman waiting in the sky, in the towering, tawny flesh. She certainly blew my mind.

4 comments:

hrz said...

ok, ill take the high waisted jeans and the orange sandals. i love that your creeper tendencies make the world a beautiful place. call me soon love!

WendyB said...

That turquoise dress is a great color.

Crystal said...

All the clothes are amazing! We miss you at wardrobe remix!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Oh, I miss wardrobe remix! I really should just bite the bullet and get a pro account...or at least just start another account, my third heh.