19.9.08

antici......pation

You know, it's not fall I have a problem with at all. I forgot, fall is great, if only because I can wear cardigans again (reason enough for great rejoicing in my book). I guess I just resent fall for being such a pussy and letting winter roar in and kick its ass. Pathetic.

Anways, here are some things I'm looking forward to wearing this fall:


My bathrobe coat. Alas, the fur collar is turning to dust. I'll need to find a replacement ASAP. Also, beautiful emerald green leather gloves. Leather gloves are creepy, but emerald green gloves are magic, so I feel like at very least they cancel each other out.


Crazy gypsy dress. I'm going to have to be careful, as this could have me looking like a Renaissance Faire Reject before you can say "...tramps and thieves."


Another new piece from Quiksilver, and an amazing cardigan (woooh!), even warmer and more comforting than a golden shower. Ah, plaid jokes, pee, jokes--I'm really on a roll these days!

11 comments:

nadia shea said...

I will gladly take that fur coat off your hands if you decide to fine a replacement!:]

I love your style

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Haha, oh I meant replace the collar, not the whole coat--nice try though!

Dennise said...

Golden shower..nice! A blogger after my own heart. xoxo

Milla said...

I love your crazy gypsy dress!

Rhiannon said...

The gypsy dress is amazing, though!

Oh, and I picked out that exact same Quicksilver dress, as well as the black and white plaid blouse! I think we were on the same wavelength.

Lily said...

I love that gypsy dress, and the coat, and the cardigan! you lucky thing!

keira antoia rose said...

Oooh I like the green gloves. And the dress! I'm sure you will do something great with the dress!

xoxo isabella clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

Nature Graffiti said...

fantastic pieces!!
cant wait to see more of your fall pieces :)

AlicePleasance said...

The gloves and the cardi are amazing and I think they shoud look perfect together too :-)

Dana (MODAna) said...

the gypsy dress is such an amazing romantic statement piece, can't wait to see how you wear it

Meghann E said...

Hey! I love your blog - I would love to exchange links!

Thanks!