24.9.08

hats on


Today, as part of my pre-moving effort to get rid of as much crap as possible, which fortuitously happens to coincide with my effort to obtain new fall clothes with as little actual financial contribution as possible, I sold two bag-fulls of stuff to Beacon's Closet and made off with TWO new, beautiful medium weight coats, a dress and a pair of pants (!), with a cool $50 in credit leftover. Rule! I can't wait to show y'all my loot!

P.S. Ladies and gents of Southern California, be sure to check out The Vintage Society's trunk show this Saturday the 27th! I dearly wish I could make it myself...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the beret and oxfords!

Sophie said...

Lucky! I did that with some clothes recently and I only got $5! Mind you, I only had about 12 items but still.. is that normal? I swear it wasn't crap stuff, haha.

Milla said...

So fall finally lured you into its leaf-kicking clutches,eh? With cute results.

e l l e said...

I love your outfit in the photo, so cute x

Q's Daydream said...

Love everything about this outfit! :o)

Emily Rose said...

im peeved! the one time i sold clothes at beacons i made out with 90$ in store credit! however they told me i could only spend it all right then and there. as i was in a rush and didn't have much time to shop around, i took my measly 60$ cash instead. i wish i knew i could just take the credit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Siri!!!

elysia mann said...

that dress rocks!

Smaggle said...

The hat is fantastic...

Lily said...

and hats off to a wonderful outfit!

okay, that was bad but you look good!

Coco Crush said...

Adorable outfit!
Love your yellow coloured wall, by the way :)

the snail and the cyclops said...

I wish Beacon's Closet was in Bostonnn toooo

Isabel said...

That outfit is so perfect, i adore it!

Caro said...

your floral dress and your hat is so adorable!

xxx

styledigger said...

Ohh you look cute! This dress is adorable. And I like this fur hat lying on your left.

Dana (MODAna) said...

man, I used to sell to Buffalo Exchange all the time, it was so pleasing.
The hat looks so cozy, is it cashmere?

Ringo, have a banana! said...

I thin the hat is just a good ol' synthetic blend, but oh man, how I wish it were cashmere!