31.1.09

#@$@*!

P.S. I did it again.

I broke. My. Camera. Far beyond repair.

It took a tumble today right as I was finishing up photographing that dress. It's taken many tumbles before, but this time it's little screen finally flashed out "Lense Error", the death knell of the Nikon Coolpix.

This comes at a pretty bad time, not that there is ever a good time to have to throw down for a new point and shoot (I feel like it's such a waste to keep buying these things, but CLEARLY I cannot be trusted with anything expensive, beside the fact that I couldn't afford one anyways), but circumstances are especially unripe at the moment for such a purchase. I'll ask around for a loner, but either way you might be seeing a lot less of me, myself in the internet world for a while...

7 comments:

elysia mann said...

so pretty! i love it!

~ Faith said...

AS IF! Well, that sucks, breaking electronics is never fun...

~Faith

Unknown said...

aw i'm sorry to hear that. i too am the (more often than not) sad and frustrated owner of the blasted nikon coolpix. my lens error message is sporadic and it flat out refuses to upload anything onto my computer through its usb cord.

Lydia said...

HOLY shizz. Good luck...I'm sad that you weren't be around for a while... at least in picture form. I really love your posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey if you buy a camera at best buy and pay the extra like $60 for their protection plan they replace it for you even if it's your fault its broken ;)

Suzy said...

Aw, sweets, I'm so sorry to hear that. It took me so long to invest in a digital camera that I don't know what I would do if it broke!

Don't feel like you can't blog without it, though. As beautious as your own photos are, you still provide wonderful insight with found images, and I love the humored sass with which you write.

And I'm finally going to check out Girls today, so thanks for that!

Jessie said...

That happened to me! When i was on vacation in Europe. I paid more than the camera was worth to get it fixed overnight in Dulbin.