27.1.09

Etsy Shoe Showdown: Volume T-Strap

Before my latest excursion down Beacon's Closet Way (which, fyi, dead ends at "I Wonder How Many People Just Saw My Boobs Through the Crack in the Indoor Beach Cabana These People Call a Dressing Room" Lane), I spent many long dark months obsessively stalking etsy in pursuit of The Pair.

I'd be lying if I said my lust was entirely sated...but in the brief interum before the itch returns, in the spirit of the last showdown, and in the spirit of sharing, here's a round-up of all the beautiful little t-strap shoes I would buy on etsy if size and moola were no object.


size 7.5 from thisyearsmodel; size 8.5 from DuchessVintage


size 8.5 from Estate Sale


size 7 from Sweetwater Vintage


size 7.5 from VintageShoesNBoots; size 8 from NStyle Vintage


size 7.5 from Perfectly Vintage

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The t-strap is the most perfect shoe. I can't get enough!

keira antoia rose said...

OOOOOOOOOOO I like the pink pair of shoes...I want a pair in that color.

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I so wish one of these was a 5 1/2. I love them all!

corrie said...

Those are all so cute. I love the color of the pink ones.

Ringo, have a banana! said...

I know! The pink one's MIGHT fit me...oh, if I had the extra capital I would take the risk!