24.1.09

Some GIRLS



I'm in love with this video by Girls, probably because:

Everyone in it is painfully attractive
The house they're running around in is AMAZING
THOSE #$%@* STRIPED TIGHTS!
It reminds me of living in San Francisco (ah, youth!)

I'm also just pretty much obsessed with this band, which is kind of a big deal for me since I get excited about a "new" band (as in, formed after the year of my birth, more than two surviving members, did not first learn of their existence exclusively through listening to Oldies 97.3 KBSG) approximately once every five years.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh those tights:)
love the blog,btw
x

E.K. said...

Those tights are fabu.

hotdoorknobs said...

Girls = GREATEST

Suzy said...

Thanks dude, now I wanna get high and take a sharpie to my pink nylons. And I had homework to do! Oh well, duty calls...

birdbaths said...

whoa i'm almost 100% positive i know that girl with the big curly blonde hair. san francisco is such a little town, i swear. also, they are wonderful!

Maria Schoettler said...

WOw! The girl with the amazing tights is a childhood friend who I used to play softball with!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Haha, Maria, that's crazy! The Bay is a small world. You're the third person I know to point out knowing someone in this video!