24.4.09

FYI: POBPAH

Photobucket

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart embarked on an epic Eastern US tour today. Suck-town for me, awesome for you if you live in:

Wallingford, Connecticut
Ithaca, New York
Northampton, Massachusetts
Rochester, New York
Toronto, Ontario
Pontiac, Michigan
Cleveland, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio
Nashville, Tennessee
Atlanta, Georgia
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Baltimore, Maryland
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
or
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania

Come on out and say hey to my favorite d00ds!

10 comments:

Dot said...

Oh how I wish I lived in the US right now...

sarah said...

maybe you could be band stylist... seamstress?
happy friday!

Suzy said...

man, he is really shoving those half-frames in your face, huh?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

E-BAD said...

hello toronto

E-BAD said...

but when did kurt become a giant?

Unknown said...

Ohhh I wish I could see them. I actually downloaded a song of theirs off of Spinner a while back...could not for the LIFE of me remember where I'd heard the band name. Here, of course! Great stuff.

Sarah/Sherbet Tone said...

They're playing Championship in Lemoyne??? That is great, but also unexpected since that venue generally books a bunch of latent screamo and straight-edge death metal. I almost never look into who is playing there anymore. This show may just make me change my ways.

littlemolly said...

I love this band. Makes me miss living in Brooklyn. xx

Erika said...

I saw them at sxsw back in march. they blew my mind they're so amazing. XD