29.11.09

stock up at Eberjey this Monday

Eberjey Secret Sale

After my recent post in which I declared my love for the Eberjey Delirious Bralet, Mariela Rovito, one of the founders of the label, left me this sweet comment:

"Love, love, love how you wrote about our Delirious Bralet. Thanks for being a fan. It's actually one of the "cult favorites" in our collection. Wanted to give your readers access to our Private Sale on Monday. Enter code CyberMonday and get 20% off entire purchase! Do it before 11am EST and get an additional 5%! Happy Turkey Day"

There you go friends, don't say the phrase "tittay rainbow" never did nothin' for you! Make sure you get your orders in over at Eberjey's webshop bright an early on Monday (i.e. tomorrow) morning--unless you wanna get caught doing the no pants dance like Natalia up there...

(photo by
Nathaniel Goldberg for Vogue Paris found here)

2 comments:

Tamsin said...

Oh, they're so gorgeous but sadly I don't think they'll be doing much for a large breasted lady like myself. I envy those who can wear pretty little flimsy bits of lace rather than architectural support with scaffolding! xx

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Aw man, I can't say I feel your specific pain but I do sympathize! It's super frustrating not being able to find what you want, whatever end of the spectrum you fall into. They do have some underwire styles, as well as all kinds of sleepwear and separates and stuff, might be worth checking out anyways :n )