15.6.10

whereabouts



Oops! I went a little MIA over the weekend, but all will be explained imminently, I promise...

In the meantime, I wanted to show you a clip from that Super8 footage I talked up so much right after I got back from my time in Japan/Australia/New Zealand with The Pains. Five months later I'm still working on putting it together, due to laziness and technical difficulties (mostly laziness.) This is a little snippet from our time in Melbourne, and it's totally unedited and uncut so apologies if it's a bit choppy. I'm also going to be uploading the finished product to Vimeo in hopes of preserving a bit more of the quality. Can't wait to show you the real deal when it's all finished!

P.S. The winner of Tabio giveaway was Katie of Are You Awake! Congrats!

5 comments:

Sarah J said...

oh its quite the magnificence!
next time you're in sydney, let me know. i shall take you to the best vintage secrets around. <3

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Aw man I would LOVE that! We had so little time in Sydney, I want to go back so badly and properly explore!

bee said...

I love the colour! Makes me want to jump on a plane to Melbourne, stat! Brunswick shopping...mmmm

Amelia said...

This is sooo cool! I'm completely in love with it. My friend has a Super8 that this is totally inspiring me to steal.

ainslee said...

melbourne houses, all squashed together, look very good on film.