20.7.10

the final countdown

So excited

Phew, ok, it's almost two in the morning, my flight for the West Coast leaves at 6:45am, and I've still got a list of things left to do! I'm so excited to be packing for a place with actual weather (instead of just a constant, brain-stew-inducing level of HOT.) I'm bringing shorts--and pants! Tank tops--and sweatshirts! And yes, a lot of stripes.

Today was a pretty tortuous day, with a long list of errands and temps in the nineties. However, I did make a particularly exciting purchase: one tub of Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink hair dye. I plan on trying out pink tips while I'm home because, hell, WHY NOT?? Woo, summer vacaaaaay!

7 comments:

calivintage said...

come visit meeeee! ;)

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Ah I wish!!! Man, I haven't been back to the Bay Area in WAY too long, it really kills me. I don't think money will allow it anytime too soon though, wah. So...you come visit me!!

iliketweet said...

Pink tips will look awesome! Have fun times :)

tweet tweet tweet

x

rhiannon.eden.victoria said...

haha i wish i could pull off pink hair!
love your blog

Lexie said...

i have always wanted to try pink hair! i am totes jealous. i hope you post from CA!

mr said...

just wanted to forewarn you that manic panic is not as temporary as it claims to be! i dyed my hair with the atomic pink once and couldn't even bleach it out, it just turned a peachy-pink...

sarah said...

yes! i've wanted to dye my tips blue after seeing that Proenza Schouler show, but that would involve lots of bleach, so i'll live vicariously through you :)
can't wait to see some photos of flowas.