12.12.11

STYLING: FORT TILDEN FALL

15

charlie_rubin-st1 (1)

charlie_rubin-st9

charlie_rubin-st11

7

charlie_rubin-st10-1

charlie_rubin-st1

charlie_rubin-st3 (1)

charlie_rubin-st7

Photography: Charlie Rubin
Styling: Siri Thorson
Hair/Make-up: Hannah Metz
Model: Jana @ Fenton Moon


I'm incredibly excited to finally--finally--be sharing with you these photos taken by Charlie Rubin and styled by myself back in October. This series was shot in and around Fort Tilden and Rockaway and features gorgeous pieces from both Shabd and Caycee Black, as well as a lot of beautiful vintage from The Loved One. My endless thanks go to Hannah Metz for providing hair and makeup and a cool attitude, and to the beautiful Jana at Fenton Moon for tramping through brush dabbling in some light trespassing with us.

I know it's technically winter and all now, but freakishly enough up until a few days ago one could easily have rocked any of these outfits in NYC and hardly felt a shiver...anyways, I'm awfully proud of what our little team produced, flying by the seat of our silk tie-dyed pants! I hope you like :n)

(Please feel free to reblog these images with proper credit, thanks!)

No comments: