30.3.12

SUPERB FUJIYAMA

Amy Merrick Flowers

A Détacher A/W 2012

Amy Merrick Flowers

A Détacher A/W 2012

Amy Merrick Flowers

A Détacher A/W 2012

Amy Merrick Flowers
Amy Merrick's Valentine's Day Pop-Up at Castor & Pollux // A Détacher A/W 2012

These two events had absolutely nothing to do with each other, but their colors look pretty good together don't you think??

Anyways, it's Spring now, and that's great. Capital "S" ya daaaamn right, that's my #1 all-time favorite season you're talkin' 'bout. In retrospect, it wasn't quite yet Spring back when I took these photos, but we were all doing our best to pretend.


I realized this week that I have a lot to learn about working from home. Tonight I'm very thankful that tomorrow I get to work in someone else's studio instead.

No comments: